Shara Evans is internationally acknowledged as a cutting edge technology futurist, commentator, strategy advisor and thought leader, as well as the Founder and CEO of Market Clarity, an award-winning technology analyst firm that provides insight, intelligence and advice on all aspects of the telecom and emerging technologies markets.
Fusing an engineering background with 19 years of running award-winning tech analyst firms, along with an intuitive understanding of how society is likely to respond to new technologies, Shara weaves the implications of technology innovations into powerful narratives that can be applied to every industry.
Shara is widely regarded as one of the world’s top female futurists.
Her current speaking topics include:
- Future Tech: Your Roadmap To New Opportunities
- Investing for Tomorrow – Hot Industries of the Future
- From SciFi to Reality: New Attack Vectors for Cyber Criminals?
- New Technology Trends and the Next Big Thing — Future Industries, Services and Products
- Disruptive Technologies — Implications for the Finance Industry
- The Future of Aged Care — Cutting Edge Technologies that will Improve Older Citizens’ Quality of Life
- 3D Printing: A Truly Disruptive Technology
- Flying Robots – Friend or Foe?
- Cities of Tomorrow
- A Vision for a Software Enabled World
- Emerging Technologies — Challenges and Opportunities for the Public Sector
- The Future of Travel — Business and Leisure Travel in 2025
- Technology: A double edged sword
- Privacy: Will it be gone forever? What every Company Director, Executive, Business Owner and Consumer needs to know
- The Next Wave of Mobility — Integrated Mobile Connectivity in Everything
- Inspiring Women in Technology
Shara helps her clients understand new product and service opportunities that are being underpinned by these emerging technologies. Frequently working with executive, strategy and product teams, Shara helps organisations think outside the box of what’s available today to imagine the world in 5 or 10 years.
Shara uses these insights to help companies harness the fast moving world of technology innovation to develop new lines of business, as well as helping them assess their strengths, weakness, potential opportunities and threats from emerging technologies to develop a disruptive competitive advantage.
Shara is a leading commentator on telecommunications and technology issues, and is regularly sought by print, online, radio and television media, conference producers and clients to provide insight on a broad spectrum of issues.
Shara’s involvement in the technology industry began in the early ‘80s when she was a software engineer responsible for designing telecommunications protocols and networks. Her technical and business career has included a variety of executive positions with companies such as Alcatel, Sprint, Telenet, GTE and SmithKline prior to founding her first telecommunications analyst firm, Telsyte, in 1997. She’s served on numerous industry, government and business boards, and has authored hundreds of research reports, white papers and articles.
View all of Shara’s keynote speech videos here.
Shara On The Web
Keynote speaking: http://marketclarity.com.au/speaking/
Future Tech Blog: http://marketclarity.com.au/blog/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/marketclarity
Media citations: http://marketclarity.com.au/media-events/market-clarity-in-the-news/