Technology Futurist Shara Evans is a globally acknowledged Keynote Speaker and widely regarded as one of the world’s Top Female Futurists. Highly sought after and in demand by conference producers and media, Shara provides the latest insights and thought provoking ideas on a broad spectrum of issues.
Regardless of your Industry, Shara’s keynote speeches bring together the latest technology innovations and cutting-edge research projects, tying them into strategic insights specifically for your business.
Shara is also a regular media commentator on technology issues — appearing on shows such as Sky News, The Drum, Lateline, 7:30 and is regularly quoted in publications such as the Financial Review, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian and many others.
Shara’s latest research is the Future Tech series ( visit blog ) based on ongoing interviews with thought leaders in research labs, vendor labs, telcos, futurists and others — covering a very wide range of topics, such as: new form factors for phones and devices, wearables, implantables, sensors, wireless technologies, holograms, augmented reality, virtual reality, 3D printing, home automation, the Internet of Things, robotics, drones, cars of the future, artificial intelligence, security, privacy, cloud services, and the next wave of innovation.
Shara Evans is also the Founder and CEO of Market Clarity, an award-winning technology analyst firm that provides insight, intelligence and advice on all aspects of the telecom and emerging technologies markets, as well as the Founder of Telsyte (which she sold to publicly listed UXC), and has been providing innovative research and strategic consulting on telecoms and technology throughout her successful career.
Shara has a long history of working with top scientific research organisations. She was a member of the CeNTIE (CSIRO Centre for Networking Technologies for the Information Economy) Advisory Board from 2002 – 2007, as well as being an Advisor to the Director of the Networking Technologies Laboratory within CSIRO’s ICT Centre. Most recently she served as a member of the Expert Review Panel for the Australian Centre for Broadband Innovation (ACBI), a collaborative research initiative by the CSIRO in partnership with NICTA, with foundation funding provided by the NSW Government.
Shara helps her clients understand new product and service opportunities that are being underpinned by emerging technologies. Frequently working with executive, strategy and product teams, Shara gets organisations to think outside the box of what’s available today to imagine the world in 10 – 20 years, and assists them in commercialising these concepts into innovative new products and services.
Shara prides herself on taking the time to work with you and your team to tailor her presentations to address the issues directly relevant to your company and industry.
Her current speaking topics include:
- Cities of the Future
- Investing for Tomorrow – Hot Industries of the Future
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Into the Future: How Technology Innovation will Transform our World
- New Technology Trends and the Next Big Thing — Future Industries, Services and Products
- Disruptive Technologies — Implications for the Finance Industry
- Unlocking the Future — Opportunities for the Telco Industry
- Technology Innovations — New Ways of Managing Risk
- Unlocking the Future: Opportunities and Risks for the Telco Sector
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Public Sector
- The Future of Aged Care — Cutting Edge Technologies that will Improve Older Citizens Quality of Life
- Health: Will Technology Let Us Live Forever?
- Privacy: Will it be gone forever? What every Company Director, Executive, Business Owner and Consumer needs to know
- From SciFi to Reality: New Attack Vectors for Cyber Criminals?
- CyberCrime: From Sci-Fi to Boardroom Threat – Where the Challenges Lie in the Digital Future
- Life in the Software-enabled World of Tomorrow
- Emerging Technologies: New Data Sets to Interpret and Monetize
- 3D Printing: A Truly Disruptive Technology
- Flying Robots – Friend or Foe?
- The Future of Travel — Business and Leisure Travel in 2030
- Technology: A double edged sword
- Future Tech: Your Roadmap To New Opportunities
- Inspiring Women in Technology — The Role of Mentors in Fast-Tracking Your Career
View all of Shara’s keynote speech videos here.
Shara on the Web
- Websites: http://sharaevans.com and http://marketclarity.com.au/
- Keynote speaking: http://sharaevans.com/speaking/
- Future Tech Blog: http://sharaevans.com/blog/
- Full length keynote speeches: http://sharaevans.com/videos/keynote-speeches/
- LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/sharaevans/
- YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9p2TtpbZ5Bdi6pEzOM8JKw
- Media citations: http://sharaevans.com/media/
- Reviews: http://sharaevans.com/reviews/