Rudy De Waele
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Digital Transformation
- Education, Training and HR
- Energy, Utilities and Environment
- Pharma, Health and Medical
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Singularity and Transhumanism
- Technology and Humanity
- Telecom and Media (TMT)
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Work, Jobs and Employment
Digital Transformation Strategist
Rudy de Waele is a futurist, innovation strategist, keynote speaker, content curator and author. He assists global brands and startups with cutting edge open innovation strategy using new methodologies to re-invent and transform business.
His unparalleled experience, knowledge and insight, propels leaders to stay ahead of the curve. Rudy specialises in giving technology trend forecasts, analysis and ideas exchange on how to thrive in the new economy and by facilitating Socratic Design workshops on how to create meaningful business.
Click “Biography” to read more