What Will Matter In The Future? My talk from the recent Startupfest in Montreal.
From the description:
We have to have some idea of the world we are headed for sowhat we do will matter. It makes no sense to build a better mousetrap unless there will still be mice to trap. In this session, Stowe Boyd will explore some deep trends to help today’s startup entrepreneurs head in a profitable direction, like these:
- It is the business of the future to be dangerous
- Whatever the Web touches, it consumes
- Technology is everything that was invented after you were thirteen
- The next frontier will be the ruins of the unsustainable
- The central economic imperative of the new economy is to amplify relationships.