Meet me in Sao Paulo Nov 5: Markets of the Future: From Ego to Eco. On Nov. 5 at the Museum of Image and Sound – MIS in São Paulo, Gerd Leonhard presents a strategic vision on the future of global business focus eyes on innovation and sustainability. Leonhard stresses the urgency of shifting the paradigm of “ego” to “eco”. Gilson Schwartz of organising body USP – University of São Paulo, suggested adding “icon” to form a triad that defines the game’s new digital capitalism.
From the synthesis between Leonhard’s and Schwartz’s ideas comes this first seminar, which will be broadcast live over the Internet starting the evening of the 5th of November. The seminar is supported by “The Futures Agency”, the “Creative Business Cup”, the Museum of Image and Sound, international network of Games for Change and the research group Iconomia.
- The Rise of Innovative State Capitalism – Businessweek (thefuturesagency.com)
- Brazilian friends and tweeps: please join me for this event at the Museum of Sound in Sao Paulo on Nov 5 2012: from Ego to Eco (mediafuturist.com)
- “Brazil is perhaps the best current example of how a state-capitalist system can build innovative…” (futureof.biz)
- Gerd Leonhard: The Future of Media: Social.Local.Mobile.Cloud… (futureof.biz)
- greenfuturist: (via Lisa Gansky: The future of business is the… (futureof.biz)