At Mercedes Benz’ media event “Mercedes Benz Vans Innovation Campus” yesterday in Stuttgart, Gerd Leonhard’s keynote was streamed live (first half of the clip). The keynote’s topic form part of Gerd Lenhard’s latest book “Technology vs. Humanity“: “Embrace technology but don’t become it. Radical human augmentation via technological means will be a downgrade not an upgrade. Technology is exponential but humans are linear (and should remain so).”
Video: Gerd Leonhards Keynote at the Mercedes Benz Vans Innovation Campus
Most Read Posts
- Opinion | I Used to Fear Being a Nobody. Then I Left Social Media.
- Why compassion, not empathy, is the last stronghold of human beings compared to robots
- Announcing mandatory CO2 compensation for all flights to my speaking engagements
- Are the brain implants of the future actually “thinking devices”?
- Announcing a new speaking package with former Berlin Secretary of State Tim Renner: the Future of Capitalism and Democracy!
advertising AI Big Data business climate change content data economy energy environment facebook futag futbiz futgerd future futuresagency futurism futurist futuristgerd futurists Gerd Leonhard glen hiemstra good reads google innovation internet IoT marketing media mobile privacy robotics social media solomo sustainability tech technology television TFA thefuturesagency trends twitter video Videos work
Posts by Email
- RT @gleonhard: Meet me Nov 19 at the #bucharest face club for my keynote at the #Microsoft Envision Forum Romania 2019 https://t.co/wQjmJVs… about 7 hours ago from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TimoLeukefeld: #Energiewende 4.0 und neue #Geschäftsmodelle im Energiesektor: Darüber durfte ich in der vergangenen Woche bei Swissmig… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Berci: This is what makes me worry about #Fitbit: #Google secretly gathered millions of patient records on behalf of a health care pro… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @timleberecht: Really nice recap of The Great Unknown - Learning in an Age of Machines Summit I had the pleasure of co-hosting with @mor… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @gleonhard: Can AI Built to ‘Benefit Humanity’ Also Serve the Military? Microsoft's $10 billion Pentagon contract puts the independent a… about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @neilperkin: I did a short interview with @justinpearse and the good folk at @NewDigitalAge1 about Agile Transformation (including summa… about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @rossdawson: It has long been clear Apple will release AR glasses when they can do it well. A report from inside Apple says a headset to… about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @patrickdixon: The jobs eight out of 10 Britons do - fascinating and really important article. https://t.co/omX9LVfj1Y about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite