“Europe’s handing over its sovereignty to Silicon Valley and China. That stark warning this week from none other than Germany’s chancellor. The Information Age we live in means it is no longer about who makes steel or controls oil, but who has got your data. Angela Merkel’s got reason to worry. Companies like Volkswagen, her own interior ministry, they store their information on cloud computing systems run by Microsoft and Amazon” MORE
- Here is the Pdf with my slides from IAB Copenhagen today!
- Announcing an important new 2020 speaking topic: the new Human Renaissance!
- Gerd Leonhard’s presentation at Digital Copenhagen 2019: Technology, Humanity: the future (and what about Marketing?)
- Gerd Leonhard Interview at Volvo Art Session 2019: Technology and Humanity
- Volvo Art Session 2019, Zurich: here is my keynote on Technology vs Humanity (and on cyborgism) *video!