Andrew Grill is Global Managing Partner, IBM Social Consulting.
Andrew is an internationally renowned thought leader in the fields of digital transformation, social business, and social media networks.
Since 1999, Andrew has spoken at over 300 events to audiences as large as 1,000 people in the US, UK, Europe, Central America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand on issues related to digital transformation, new technologies, digital strategy, social Eminence, brand advocates and the rise of social media to become social business.
Andrew’s keynotes draw on his first-hand experience of digital transformation, and the power of social media networks as a result his role as CEO of leading social influence platform Kred. His leadership of 6 startups over a 12-year period ensures he can also
speak to audiences about how to “think like a startup” and work in an agile way.
Audiences globally have delighted from his deep knowledge and insights around digital and social, his passionate and engaging delivery style as well as the practical advice he delivers to companies looking to adapt and change to the impact of digital and social networks.
He also brings to any audience over 20 year’s business experience as a result of running Australia’s leading commercial property website, PropertyLook, as well as holding senior marketing and business development roles with Australian telecommunications companies Telstra and Optus.
He speaks on a wide range of topics such as digital disruption, brand advocates, millennials, startups, big data and technology trends and can also develop a keynote specifically for your audience.
His experience in regularly presenting around the world ensures he brings a truly global perspective to every presentation.
Importantly, he firmly believes that in order to “get digital you need to be digital” and this comes out in each keynote he delivers.
Part strategy, part business, part technology, Andrew is 100% digital.
Andrew is also available to moderate panel sessions and conduct live on-stage interviews
- Disrupt or be Disrupted – Digital Disruption is here now. What it means for you and your business – practical advice to stay ahead of the curve
- Brand Advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll and how you can harness them for mutual benefit
- Big Data in the age of Cognitive – How big data + cognitive + IoT is the future and what you need to know
- Digital diversity – why you need experienced digital practitioners on your board & how to find them
- Millennials – finding, managing and motivating them in large and small companies
- Eminence & Influence in a Digital World – how you can build and drive an eminence and influencer program for your company
- How digital will change your company’s culture and how you can position for success
- Think and act like a start-up – Andrew’s experience running 6 start-ups over 12 years will help you think and act in an agile way
- Workplace of the Future – The nature of work is changing, driven by digital, social and mobile. How can you and your employees adapt?
- New technology trends – Social Business, IoT, Cognitive computing – what’s next?
“Andrew delivered valuable information and analysis in an inspiring and entertaining manner at this year’s Linedata Exchange Europe. Spending time
with our audience and being involved in industry debates throughout the day meant our audience was really able engage with Andrew. I would have no
hesitation in utilising Andrew at future events.”
Helen Traverso, Senior Marketing Operational Manager, Linedata
“We aim to inspire, educate and entertain our guests, and Andrew’s keynote delivered on exactly that. It’s also a pleasure to work with Andrew, he is a professional, delivering great content with an easy stage presence”
Amy Stephens, B2B Marketing and Demand Generation Professional, LinkedIn
“I realise what a speaking circuit superstar I luckily convinced to come speak at our event. He is the best event speaker I have come across to date.”
Freddie Ossberg, Founder & CEO, Raconteur
“Addictively energetic and with incessant optimism, Andrew adds enormous vigor and enthusiasm to any audience. Full of energy and ideas, supportive, and
dedicated to his work, he’s an inspiring speaker and I absolutely loved working with him!”
Sabrina Hadek, Senior Conference Producer, Uniglobal Research
“many thanks for a great day yesterday, it met (and exceeded, as they say in marketing) all our expectations. We had a quick chat afterwards and the
consensus was ‘when can we have him back?”
Head of e-communications for a leading FMCG company.
“I have used Andrew twice as a consultant to help us overhaul mobile and social strategy, first for the Nestlé corporate site and then for our Investor Relations
section. I would say he saved us 18 months. I would recommend him without hesitation.”
Peter Warne, Nestlé SA, A V-P, Nestlé Investor Relations
“Andrew was highly engaging both during and after the event, and worked the room to ensure everyone got a chance to immerse themselves in the content
and air their views directly. Our first event was a huge success, most of the attendees ended up staying on 2 hours past the finish time, I owe all of this to
Niki Holzhey, Client Relationship Manager at Templeton & Partners
Speaking Portfolio: https://digital.ag/keynotes