- The future – what leaders should know
- Anticipating 2025 – Key Trends, Driving Forces, Global Challenges and Potential Disruptions
- Rolling thunder – The evolution of the emerging economies
- New world order – Future global economic, political, environmental and business scenarios
- Hyperconnected humanity – Forces and factors shaping how we might live, work and play in a hyperconnected world and the implications for government, business, society and individuals
- Get your nerd on – A timeline of science and technology developments shaping the next 5-50 years
- Future human – how advances in science and technology could transform the human brain and body
- Love in a cold climate – Preserving our humanity in the face of rapid technological change
- Barbarians at the gate – How radical thinking, disruptive innovation and imaginative new ventures are redefining strategies, business models and the ‘rules of the game’ in every sector
- From muscle to magic – how smart firms anticipate, respond to and create the future
- Dancing in the dark – Driving future growth in a constantly changing reality
- New horizons – future of aviation, travel, tourism, hotels and live events
- A lawyer, an iPad and a robot – Drivers of change and future strategies for professional service firms.
Rohit is a global futurist who helps audiences make sense of and respond to a constantly changing reality and a hyper connected world. He helps clients understand how to respond to the forces and ideas shaping the future, deliver transformational change and create imaginative new strategies and possibilities. Rohit is an award winning futurist speaker and specialist advisor on business transformation, disruptive strategies and radical innovation. He was nominated as one the top ten global future thinkers by the UK’s Independent newspaper.
Rohit has delivered highly inspirational, thought provoking and humorous keynotes to leadership audiences in over 60 countries on six continents. His regular speaking topics include forces shaping the future, the industries of tomorrow, the future of nations and cities, new business models, disruptive technologies, change drivers, economic futures, innovation, developing economies, sustainability, emerging jobs, opportunities and risks, the future of professional services, navigating complexity and winning in a downturn.
Rohit helps participants learn how to identify the critical factors shaping the future and assess the impacts for their own lives and organisations. He uses powerful insights, case studies and provocative imagery to demonstrate practical strategies and innovative approaches through which organisations and individuals can respond to and create the future.
Rohit is the founder and CEO of Fast Future Research – providing consultancy, transformational futures experiences, foresight research and keynote speeches to leading corporations, governments, associations and NGOs around the world. His clients include 3M, American Express, Barclays, Boeing, EADS / Airbus, Emirates, Emaar, E&Y, GE, GSK, IBM, Intel, Linklaters, McKinsey, Microsoft, Novartis, Pfizer, Sara Lee, PwC and Tata.
Rohit on the Web:
- The World in 2025 – Driving Forces, Global Challenges and Potential Disruptions (35 mins): https://vimeo.com/93302584
- Anticipating 2025 – Driving forces, global challenges and potential disruptions (30 mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwcLQCIfxpY
- A World in Transition (60 mins): https://www.colliers.com/en-gb/uk/insights/multimedia
- Future of Travel (22 mins): https://www.travelmole.tv/watch_vdo.php?id=14300
- Parallel Revolutions Impacting Global Labor: Bloomberg TV Interview (4 mins): https://www.bloomberg.com/video/parallel-revolutions-impacting-global-labor-talway-T0tJZRX6TpGIxjKShTzv~w.html