- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Business and Commerce
- Digital Transformation
- Education, Training and HR
- Energy, Utilities and Environment
- Finance and Insurance
- Lifestyle, Trends and Food
- Marketing and Advertising
- Pharma, Health and Medical
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Society, Culture and Politics
- Technology and Humanity
- Telecom and Media (TMT)
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Work, Jobs and Employment
Canay Atalay is a keynote speaker and global cultural innovation strategist. She is the co-founder of Human Works, a company that tasks itself with creating learning programs and experiences that facilitate innovation in the fields of conscious learning, technology, sustainability and inclusiveness.
She is also the founder of Children First World, a ground-breaking movement pushing for the inclusion of children and a children’s first approach to design and innovation, and of awakening the inner child within all of us.
She provides leaders and their organizations to adopt a future-proof mindset in their business decision making, starting with human values with her Conscious Business Model methodology.