- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Business and Commerce
- Digital Transformation
- Education, Training and HR
- Energy, Utilities and Environment
- Finance and Insurance
- Pharma, Health and Medical
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Singularity and Transhumanism
- Society, Culture and Politics
- Technology and Humanity
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Work, Jobs and Employment
Keynote Speaker, Futurist & Humanist, Author, CEO The Futures Agency, Film-Maker
Gerd’s passions are the future of humanity, culture, society, and business in the face of exponential technological progress.
In a world dominated by technology, data and algorithms, robots and intelligent machines, what will it mean to be human? Are humans and machines really destined to ‘converge’? What do we need to do, today, to make sure that human happiness and collective flourishing remain the most important objectives? Is our current economic system suitable for a future were technology is virtually unlimited?
In his keynotes, talks, presentations, and seminars, Gerd addresses topics such as digital ethics (the ethics of technology), artificial intelligence (AI), the future of work and jobs, rebooting education, the digital transformation of business and society, the future of politics, and many more, focusing on the next 5-10 years. Gerd’s latest, best-selling book is » ‘Technology vs. Humanity‘, now available in 10+ languages.
When Covid-19 hit our world hard beginning of 2020, Gerd expanded his online services and is now being recognised as leading Virtual Keynote Speaker.
Gerd’s 2020 Core Topics are:
– The Post-Corona Future – what to expect in the next 3-5 years (virtual!)
– Sustainable: The New Profitable (more)
– Happiness In The Digital Age (more)
– A New Renaissance (more)
– The Future Of Work (more)
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) – The Next 10 Years (more)
– From Transformation to Humanisation (more)
– Humanity And technology- Defining Our Future, Today (more)
– The 10 Megashifts: Transforming Your Organisation (more)
– Digital Ethics / The Ethic Of Technology (more)
– 10 Things You Need To Know About The Future, Today (more)
– Understanding The Future: Game-Changers & Megashifts (more)
– Exponential Change: Business and Society (more)
Gerd Leonard on the Web